We’re sorry that you received an unwanted charge. Please note that deleting the app will not cancel a subscription.
Why do charges happen?
- A subscription is renewed automatically. All subscriptions are renewed automatically. You will be charged once every billing period unless you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the subscription renews. For example, if you start a monthly membership on January 20th, you must cancel before February 19th to avoid being charged.
- A spouse or family member has signed up for Lingokids without the card holder’s knowledge
- A user creates multiple accounts and receives more than one charge.
How to request a refund:
I subscribed through App Store:
First, you must submit a refund request to Apple here.
Next, click here to access your iTunes subscriptions and cancel your subscription to ensure that you don’t receive another charge.
Alternatively, click here to contact Apple's support team and ask for a reimbursement.
I subscribed through Google Play:
There are two ways you can request reimbursement of a Google Play purchase:
- First, from a computer, click here to go to your Google Play account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return. It will be listed as Lingokids.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
If you aren't able to find the purchase or have difficulties with the refund request, please reach out to us at the Help widget on the lower right corner.
Please check to see if your account qualifies for a refund under our current refund policy.
In your message, you must include the email you used to register at Lingokids and the email linked to your Google Play account (if it's different from your Lingokids one).
I subscribed through the Lingokids website (also for e-mail offers)
- Please check to see if your account qualifies for a refund under our current policy.
- If so, please reach out to us at the Help widget on the lower right corner.
- In your message, you must include these 2 pieces of information: the email you used to register your membership and the receipt from the charge.