Check out your video of teacher Meredith explaining how to prepare for class. For other languages, please use the subtitles feature of Youtube. You can also read our "Lingokids Guide for Classes", with tips and instructions.
- Before the class starts, choose a quiet environment with no distractions and use a high-speed internet connection. The better your connection, the better your child's experience will be :)
- Try the Lingokids App and play games and songs within the app on the "Clothes" topic, which is the one we will learn during the class.
Starting the Class:
- Log in the Parent Dashboard on the date and time you selected to join your class.
- You can access the class from your tablet or computer. You have a button to join in the informative card of that class, in the Parent Dashboard.
- We use a video conferencing system called Zoom. It's completely free! Try clicking on your button to join the class at least 15 minutes prior to your class to install any software you might need on your computer.
- Start the class by clicking on the button that you will find in the informative card of the class, in the Parent Dashboard, at the scheduled time.
- The zoom website will pop up. If the download does not start automatically, click on the word download, then click to install Zoom.
- Once Zoom downloads, click on "join a meeting"
- Please wait for your teacher, be patient, and don't close the window - your teacher will show up as soon as possible
- Please do not translate for your child. The Lingokids method is immersive and it works!
- You will receive a personal evaluation for your child.
- Choose a subscription plan for your child and start booking more classes!
Have more questions? Email us at [email protected].