Not sure what method you used to sign up?
Check out our help article on how to manage your subscription to view details about your subscription plan.
I signed up with Apple through the App Store or iTunes
Please see the steps below to cancel within your device or click here to launch your iTunes subscriptions.
1. On the home screen of your device, tap Settings.
2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
3. Tap your Apple ID.
4. Tap 'View Apple ID'. You might need to sign in.
5. Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
6. Tap the subscription that you want to manage. (If you don't see the subscription and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.)
7. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Automatic Renewal.
8. Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will finish at the end of the current billing cycle.
Please note for iOS 11 customers:
1. Go to the App Store on your phone
2. Download the 'Apple Support' app
3. Select your device
4. Select 'App Store, iTunes Store & Music'
5. Select 'iTunes Store account billing'
6. Select 'Talk to Us now'
I signed up with Google Play
To cancel your Lingokids Google Play subscription from your computer:
1. Click here to access your Google Play subscriptions
2. Find the subscription you want to cancel.
3. Click Cancel Subscription.
To cancel your Google Play subscription from your phone or tablet device please see the steps below or click here to launch your Google Play subscriptions.
1. Open the Google Play Store
2. Tap 'Menu', then 'Account' then 'Subscriptions'.
3. Find the subscription you want to cancel.
4. Tap Cancel.
I signed up on the Lingokids website
You can cancel your trial directly in the app by managing your subscription here or sending us an email to email@example.com. Please make sure to include the email address you used to sign up for Lingokids.