Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what's wrong. The more details you give us, the easier and faster we will be able to find a solution for you! Our team is 100% committed to making your experience as effective and easy as possible. To help us understand the issue, we ask that you please provide us with the following information:
- Where is it happening? In a mini-game, at the homepage, at log in, lesson load, in a video...?
- What is the error? The app closes, animation stops, you are unable to continue...?
If possible, it will really help us if you can include screenshots of what you're seeing or, even better, a short video clip of what is happening.
While you wait for a response, you can also:
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection
- Check to see if you are using the email address that is connected to your Lingokids account
Make sure you have the most recent version of the app. You can also Delete and Reinstall the app from your device for the updated version:
- *Delete* the Lingokids App.
- *Reinstall* the App on your device. You can download Lingokids in the App Store or on Google Play. You can also search for "Lingokids" in the App Store or Google Play directly
- Click on "Log In" on the welcome page of the app. Login with the email you used to sign up online. Click here to request a password reset. We'll send an email to your email address with instructions for a new password.