We're sorry that you wish to cancel :-(
We truly believe that Lingokids offers the best early English learning experience for your child and we don't want your family to miss out on the benefits that come with developing English skills from a young age.
If your Lingokids subscription is registered with your Apple account, we cannot manage the subscription for you.Unfortunately, Apple controls all of their services. They have a very strict security data policy and will not provide us any information with your account. That's why we don't have access to cancel your subscription for you. We wish this was easier!
Please see the steps below to cancel within your device or click here to launch your iTunes subscriptions.
1. On the home screen of your device, tap Settings.
2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
3. Tap your Apple ID.
4. Tap 'View Apple ID'. You might need to sign in.
5. Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
6. Tap the subscription that you want to manage. (If you don't see the subscription and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.)
7. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Automatic Renewal.
8. Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will finish at the end of the current billing cycle.
Please note for iOS 11 customers:
1. Go to the App Store on your phone
2. Download the 'Apple Support' app
3. Select your device
4. Select 'App Store, iTunes Store & Music'
5. Select 'iTunes Store account billing'
6. Select 'Talk to Us now'
If you have had problems with the app or if you have any questions, we're here to help improve your experience.
If the terms of the subscription with Apple are a problem for you, we can help to find the plan that best fits your needs. You can get in touch with us using email@example.com :-)