We respect your privacy and it’s important that Lingokids for Parents is a safe space to share your thoughts and get support from other parents worldwide. To ensure this:
- All comments posted will be anonymous
- Please do not share personal information such as your social media account, email address, phone number, or home address.
Respect is one of our core values. Therefore we don’t allow:
- Vulgar or profane speech
- Racism, sexism, homophobia, or other forms of hate speech
Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree
You may want to respond to something by disagreeing with it, but please remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:
- Bullying or personal attacks
- Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
Keep it relevant - Improve the Discussion
To guarantee Lingokids for Parents is a useful space, each topic will have a specific purpose. Please:
- Post in the most appropriate topic possible and don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
- Do not post spam. This includes, but is not limited to, self-promotion with links to social accounts, websites, emails, phone numbers; repetitive posting of the same content or links; selling or distributing any products; promoting petitions of any kind; or solicitation of funds for any reason.
- Do not post anything related to your account, subscription, or issues with the app.
We reserve the right to delete any inappropriate or irrelevant comments without prior notification. If someone’s comment violates these guidelines, it will be deleted. Users who systematically ignore these guidelines may have their participation restricted without notice.
Moderation of comments
Everything posted in Lingokids for Parents is subject to approval by our moderators to guarantee safety and adherence to these guidelines. If your comment is approved by our Moderators, it should be visible in 24 to 48 hours from the submission date. In the case that your comment doesn’t adhere to our guidelines, it won’t be approved and it won’t be visible.