Lingokids for Parents is a space to make the parenting journey a little smoother. Here you’ll find helpful, judgment-free info about parenting and what really matters in early education.
With your participation, Lingokids for Parents can be an ideal place to share personal experiences, concerns, opinions, and get to know what other parents and care-takers like you are going through.
There’s no “one size fits all” in parenting; we embrace all parenting styles and welcome all families. After all, we’re all in this together!
To assure Lingokids for Parents is a safe space for everyone, we need to establish a few rules. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines below before participating in the community.
We respect your privacy and it’s important that Lingokids for Parents is a safe space to share your thoughts and get support from other parents worldwide. To ensure this:
- All comments posted will be anonymous
- Please do not share personal information such as social accounts, email address, phone number, or home address
Respect is one of our core values. Therefore we don’t allow:
- Vulgar and profane speech
- Racism, sexism, homophobia, or other forms of hate speech
Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree
You may want to respond to something by disagreeing with it but please remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:
- Bullying and personal attacks
- Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
Keep it relevant - Improve the Discussion
To guarantee Lingokids for Parents is a useful space, each topic will have a specific purpose. Please make sure to:
- Post in the most appropriate topic possible and don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics
- Do not post spam: this includes, but is not limited to, self-promotion with links to social accounts, websites, emails, phone numbers; repetitive posting of the same content or links; selling or distributing any products; promoting petitions of any kind, or solicitation of funds for any reason
- Do not post anything related to your account, subscription, or issues with the app.
We reserve the right to delete any inappropriate or irrelevant comments without prior notification. If someone’s comment violates these guidelines, it will be deleted. Users who systematically ignore these guidelines may have their ability to participate restricted without notice.
Moderation of comments
Everything posted in Lingokids for Parents is subject to approval by our Moderators to guarantee safety and adherence to these guidelines.
If your comment is approved by our Moderators, it should be visible from 24 to 48 hours from the submission date.
In the case that your comment doesn’t adhere to our guidelines, it won’t be approved and it won’t be visible.