I signed up with through the App Store
Please remember that uninstalling the app doesn’t cancel a subscription automatically.
If you are using an iOS device
- Click here to launch your iTunes subscriptions
- Select Lingokids
- Tap "Cancel Subscription"
Alternatively, you can cancel your account directly in your device by following Apple's cancellation steps, here.
If you are reading this article from your computer
Please check out the steps below to cancel from your iOS device:
- Go to "Settings" > click on [Your Name] > iTunes Store and App Store.
- Click on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Click on "See Apple ID". It's possible that you have to login or use your Touch ID.
- Click on "Subscriptions"
- Click on the subscription you want to manage. (If you can't see the subscription and you're still being charged, please make sure that you have accessed with the correct Apple ID).
- Please use the options to manage your subscription. You can either click on "Cancel subscription" to cancel it or choose between one of the different subscription offers.
To the iOS 11 users:
- Access App Store from your device
- Please download the app “Apple Support”
- Select your device
- Tap on 'App Store, iTunes Store & Music'
- Tap on “iTunes Store account billing”
- Tap on “Contact us now”
Afterward, the subscription will be canceled at the end of the current billing cycle.
If following the steps in the previous paragraph doesn't work for you please contact Apple's support. Click here to contact Apple's support to talk with one of their agents and explain your situation.