I signed up through the App Store
If you are using an iOS device
Devices with iOS 11 and newer iOS versions:
- Access App Store from your device
- Click on the profile avatar icon in the upper right of the screen.
- Tap on "Subscriptions"
- Look for Lingokids, tap on it, and then "Cancel subscription".
Alternatively, you can cancel your account directly on your device by following Apple's cancellation steps, here.
If you are reading this article from your computer
- Click here to launch your iTunes subscriptions
- Select Lingokids
- Tap "Cancel Subscription"
Devices with iOS 9 and 10), please check out the steps below to cancel:
- Go to "Settings" > click on [Your Name] > iTunes Store and App Store.
- Click on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Click on "See Apple ID". It's possible that you have to login or use your Touch ID.
- Click on "Subscriptions"
- Click on the subscription you want to manage. (If you can't see the subscription and you're still being charged, please make sure that you have accessed it with the correct Apple ID).
- Please use the options to manage your subscription. You can either click on "Cancel subscription" to cancel it or choose between one of the different subscription offers.
Afterward, the subscription will be canceled at the end of the current billing cycle.
If following the steps in the previous paragraph doesn't work for you please contact Apple's support. Click here to contact Apple's support to talk with one of their agents and explain your situation.