When learning is fun, kids love to learn. That’s the methodology behind our educational content, or as we like to call it, playlearning™. By learning through play, your little one can practice new vocabulary and develop essential 21st-century skills all while having fun. That’s the power of play!
What are the advantages of playlearning™?
→ Kids' motivation increases when they're having fun.
→ Children develop concentration when involved in entertaining activities.
→ Kids stay engaged and are less afraid to make mistakes.
→ Play nurtures the imagination and gives kids a sense of adventure.
Your little learner will discover their natural superpowers by developing these key skills, known as the 4C’s in education:
- Communication: We hope your child is ready to learn new words, practice pronunciation, and create unique sentences.
- Critical thinking: Your tiny investigator will be asking the important questions in no time.
- Creativity: Encourage your little one to get creative and think outside the box.
- Collaboration: Teamwork makes the dream work, which is why we want to teach kids this skill early on.
Now that you know our method and what makes it so effective, here’s how you can take part in your little one’s playlearning™ journey:
- Promote the repetition of activities to reinforce words and skills your child has learned.
- Take part in the learning fun with activities like our “Play Together” games and our songs and chants.
For activities to reinforce your child’s speech, we recommend games like Talking Baby Bot, which you can access by clicking here from your device.
Is there research that backs your method?
Yes! You can learn more about the research behind our methods here on our website.
We hope this information is helpful! If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.