Lingokids uses a ludic methodology.
Five key elements of the Ludic Learning Method contribute to its success:
1. The learning is self-directed, a motivating factor for young learners.
2. Children using the Lingokids app are fully immersed in engaging language learning activities.
3. The Lingokids app is game-based, with content that is relevant, authentic, purposeful, and fun.
4. The adaptive technology adjusts to each learner’s achievements.
5. The Lingokids’ research-based program is repeatedly enhanced based on ongoing research.
Our program is directed by an Adaptive Learning Algorithm, Learning Gears™
Lingokids’ underlying technology ensures that learning is appropriate to each child’s level of accomplishment. Once an initial level is chosen for the child, the program uses its proprietary hits-and-misses algorithm to adjust the content accordingly. The child who consistently performs well will move up to more challenging vocabulary and increasingly complex grammatical structures. Those learners who are not quite ready for more difficult content will continue to practice through engaging play patterns. The adaptive technology serves as an invisible, constantly evolving, personalized tutor or coach. Parents can track word acquisition, learning time, and general progress.