Lingokids is developed using content from Oxford University Press, the world's largest academic publisher with the a global presence. Educators the world over trust Oxford University Press to teach their students, and as a result, the fact that Lingokids uses Oxford University Press content is a further seal of approval and means that your child will be taking advantage of high quality learning materials. The app is based on 'Little Friends', a reading and writing course popular with pre-kindergarten educators around the world. With your Premium account, you can access all this Oxford-approved content, and much more!
Articles in this section
- What will my child learn?
- What is the basis of the Lingokids methodology?
- What is Oxford University Press? Why is this important?
- Is there research that backs your method?
- Why use an app to teach a language?
- What are the advantages of bilingualism?
- Why should we begin teaching at such a young age?
- What kind of an accent does Lingokids use?