To request a refund through Amazon app store store, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Amazon account
- Once you're signed in, hover over the "Accounts & Lists" dropdown menu at the top-right corner of the page > From the menu that appears, select "Your Account"
- On the Your Account page, scroll down to the "Digital content and devices" section > Click on the "Content and devices" option.
- Here you'll see different tabs. Click on the "Apps" tab > You'll see a list of your purchased apps and subscriptions. Locate the Lingokids one.
- Next to the app subscription you wish to refund, you'll see three dots. Click on the three dots to access additional options and choose "Request a refund”. Amazon may ask you to provide a reason for the refund request. Choose an appropriate reason from the available options or enter a specific explanation in the provided field
- Click on the "Submit" button to submit your refund request.
Please note that the refund process and eligibility may vary depending on factors as per Amazon's policy for refunds.
Should you need further assistance regarding your refund, please contact Amazon here