Has your payment failed?
Some cards need to be enabled for international purchases! If you are using a credit/debit card to subscribe, try approving foreign purchases on your bank account.
If your local currency is American dollars (USD) or Euros (EUR), it is possible that your card is set to automatically decline recurring charge requests from merchants. We recommend contacting your bank to resolve this issue.
Additionally, you can try updating your payment method. Go to the platform you used to subscribe (App store, Google Play, or the Lingokids website) and change your payment method.
Updating your payment method with Apple through the App Store:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on your name.
- Click Payment & Shipping. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- From here, you can either add or update a payment method.
Updating your payment method through the Google Play Store:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- Go back to the item you want to buy & tap the price.
- Next to the current payment method tap the down arrow then select Payment methods.
- Choose a different payment method or add a new one.
Updating your payment method through the Lingokids website:
We are currently working on the best way to offer users a more effective way to update their payment method when they subscribe through our website.
In the meantime, please send us a message here and we will help you to update your payment method.