Have you searched for Lingokids on your device and it isn’t available?
Here are some basic requirements and guidelines to identify if your device is compatible with the Lingokids app:
For Android devices:
- Operating System: The app performs with a great user experience on devices with Android 12, and acceptable user experience with Android 10 and 11. Below those OS versions the experience is not good.
- RAM: The minimum amount of RAM to have an acceptable user experience is 4GB. Below that memory the performance can be compromised even with Android 10 and 11.
- Screen size: The minimum screen size recommended for a good user experience is at least 5 inches.
For iOS devices:
- Operating System: iOS 13,14 & 15 provides a good user experience
- RAM: Below 2GB could lead to a bad user experience
- Screen size: The smallest device QA owns is iPhone SE 2020, with 4.7 inches of screen size. This is a small screen and the user experience is not totally satisfying.
For AmazonFire devices:
- Operating System: For a great users experience performance we recommend a minimun OS version of Fire OS 6. Below those OS versions the experience can be affected.
- RAM: We should experience a good performance with 2GB RAM, not less than that. For Fire HD 8 (2022, 12th Gen) there are 2 RAM options (2GB / 3GB) and for Fire 7 (2022) & Fire HDX 8.9 (2014) there’s only a 2GB.
- Screen sizes: The Screen Size for the devices oscillates between 7 to 8.9 inches. Should be experience a good display with a min 7 inches device.
👉 Note: At the moment, we don't offer Lingokids for computers/notebooks. But you can enjoy our Plus subscription across multiple devices (phones and tablets). You can find out how to install Lingokids on a new device here.
Pro tip: For the best Playlearning™️ experience, we recommend updating your operating system to the latest version available.
If you have any further questions or comments, don't hesitate to contact us.