We are sorry you are unable to access Lingokids!
Have you already paid but the App keeps asking you to Go Unlimited?
The most common use case is that you may be signed in with the wrong email address!
The first step is to make sure you have the latest version of Lingokids:
- Open the App Store or Google Play on your device or tablet.
- Next, tap the "Updates" tab in the bottom right hand corner.
- If "Lingokids" is available to update, tap the "Update" button on the right.
- If Lingokids is not available to update, you are on the latest version!
Please make sure you are logged into Lingokids with the same email address you signed up for a subscription with. To see which email address you are using with Lingokids, please see How to manage your subscription. If you see the wrong email address:
- Delete the Lingokids App
- Reinstall the App on your device
- Click on Log In on the welcome page of the app. See How do I log in on a new device? for more help
- Click here to request a password reset. We'll send an email to your email address with instructions for a new password.
Still can't enter the application?
After logging back in, if your activities or paid content are still locked, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will work with you to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
Please send us a screenshot of what you see in the app and a copy of your receipt :)